Wimmera Laundry Services
Wimmera Laundry Services
Horsham’s commercial laundry, servicing the local and district Hotels, Motels, Bed & Breakfasts, Stayz houses and Restaurants, Caravan Parks and Cafes with a fantastic team and comfy returns.
Although Wimmera Laundry Services mainly launder motel and hotel bed linen, towels, table linen, they also launder doonas, table linen and anything other than clothes for the general public.
Wimmera Laundry Services also wash and iron saddlecloths for the local horse racing industry and offer pick-up and drop-off laundry to the local and out-of-town regions. All items to be laundered are washed, dried, ironed and folded before returning to the customer.
The sale includes an extensive list of plant and equipment, two vehicles, five causal employees, a great lease, and a long-term customer base.
The key features of the business are:
• Family-run small business
• Loyal customers
• Smaller commercial laundry with a more personal touch
• Most customers don’t have room for laundry at their premises, making Wimmera Laundry the convenient solution
• Ideal opportunity for existing laundry service owners to expand or a new small business owner to take over
What makes the business successful?
The business is equipped with industrial washing and drying machines, ironing machine and folding machine. Most days, the Vendors are finished processing by 2:00 pm, and the rest is either bookwork or watching and waiting for machines to finish.
The main customers are motels, hotels, bed & breakfasts, and Stayz houses in the local and district area. These include Horsham, Stawell, Ararat, Halls Gap, Hopetoun and Warracknabeal. Some regular customers from the general public have come in off the street.
Most of the customer base has been long term and have been with Wimmera Laundry Services since before the current Vendors took over the business. New customers are usually from word of mouth, or they find the business through internet searches.
Opportunities to grow:
• Advertising has been no existent and would have an immediate impact
•Offering more of the Wimmera Laundry services to customers who currently only do sheets and pillowslips
– E.g., offer them a deal or trial to do bathroom items like towels, hand towels, and bathmats will have an immediate impact
• Targeting the local hospitals offering to provide linen services on pick and delivery service will likely have an immediate impact
If you are looking to expand your existing service areas or for an excellent regional small business investment, this Commercial Laundry presents a positive outlook for any new owner; enquire now.
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review.
Price $289,00 includes all machinery and two vehicles.
Finn Business Sales
Geelong and South West Victoria
(03) 5259 9970
Broker: Ashley Brimacombe
0417 805 438