Wimmera Dry Cleaners
Wimmera Dry Cleaners
A comfortable six-figure return with Horsham’s leading specialists for quality dry cleaning of clothing and household items. In operation since 1927, Wimmera Dry Cleaners has continued to build its reputation. Their qualified team of professional’s pride themselves on delivering quality outcomes, using modern equipment and proven stain removal techniques.
Services available at Wimmera Dry Cleaners include:
Suits and trousers – Shirts and tops – Formalwear – Wedding and deb dresses – Cardigans and jumpers – School uniforms – Work uniforms – Skirts and dresses – Doonas and quilts – Sheets and bedding – Blankets – Sleeping bags – Curtains and drapes – Rugs – Leather and suede – table cloths and table runners – Overnight cleaning – Repairs and alterations – Suit adjustments – Pickup and delivery.
The business key features are:
• The team are professional and provide high-quality work
• There is a wide range of dry-cleaning needs covered
• There is a pickup and delivery service offered
• There are garment repair and alterations services offered
• There is a custom labelling service available
• There is an online order system
• The business is 30 years established
• There are no competitors in the region
What makes the business a success?
The business has been built on providing quality services and convenience with 20 agents throughout Wimmera bringing in 30% of sales to the business, the other 70% accounts for in-store transactions. The business operates with one full-time team member who has been with the business for ten years, and two casuals, one has been with the business for seventeen years, and the other two years.
The business is run with the owner-operator drawing a salary, and looking after production, staff, clerical duties, payroll, and banking duties. Included in the sale is a branded 2010 Honda CRV for getting around town and drop-offs when required.
If you are looking for a fantastic turnkey business with consistent profits and no competition in the area, then enquire now.
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review.
Asking Price: $319,000
Finn Business Sales
Geelong and South West Victoria
(03) 5259 9970
Broker: Ashley Brimacombe
0417 805 438
*Images are used for advertising purposes. Actual business images may not appear.