First established in 1977 and acquired by the current owners in 1984, TOYWORLD Bairnsdale is a well-known and respected institution, having serviced generations of locals and visitors during its 45 years of operation.
Occupying a superb trading position in the heart of the thriving East Gippsland town of Bairnsdale, the business is renowned for its wide range of toys and games, excellent customer service, and knowledgeable staff.
TOYWORLD is part of the globally renowned purchasing group, Associated Retailers Limited (ARL). Through this association, the business has access to a broad product range including major global brands such as LEGO, Hasbro, Mattel, Moose, etc. at favourable prices not available to independent operators. In addition, ARL provides extensive operational and marketing support.
– Well established, 45 years of continuous trading history
– Well presented double fronted store in the busy Main Street with high levels of footfall and passing trade
– Strong reputation for customer service, great range of quality products, and knowledgeable staff
– Member of the ARL group benefiting from professional marketing and significant product buying advantage
– Profitable business model
– Ample parking nearby
The vendors have thoroughly enjoyed their 35+ years operating TOYWORLD Bairnsdale and the connections they have made within the community, however, they are ready to retire. This offers a fantastic opportunity for a new owner to acquire a reputable iconic business in the heart of the busy regional center of Bairnsdale.
Please note – Please do not visit or otherwise contract this business directly. If this is an opportunity that interests you, please contact Anne Barritt to discuss further on 0402 448 584 or by completing the enquiry form. On completion of a confidentiality agreement and only following initial screening discussion with suitable parties, a Business Profile can be profided.