Torquay’s Ole Mexican Fiesta
Torquay’s Ole Mexican Fiesta
Established in 2016 in the ever-growing and popular tourist destination Torquay, Ole is a well-established and thriving Mexican restaurant located on a busy street corner within walking distance to the esplanade, without the costs of esplanade rent.
The Ole venue offers a flexible space with a warm and inviting atmosphere. Customers can sit indoors or outside in the colourful seating area. Ole is an excellent destination for anyone looking for a great night out, party, function, or relaxing meal.
On busy nights the restaurant can do two sittings, each of 85 people, for a total of 170 a night between 5.30 pm and 10.30 pm, plus online take-away. The menu offers a wide selection of food and drink options and caters for various dietary requirements. Ole also has a special kid’s menu and dessert for the sweet tooth.
The key features of the business are:
• Ole provide a unique and authentic modern Mexican dining experience
• The food, atmosphere and service are all top quality, keeping customers returning to the venue
• Locals and tourists looking for something a bit different love it as there is plenty of choices and charm
• There is easy and plentiful parking within the restaurant’s location
• There is plenty of foot traffic in the area passing by from the Woolworths and shopping strip
• There is a vast outdoor garden dining space to be utilised
• There is a charming atmosphere and ambience inside with a woodfire coonara
• The Northern facing aspect provides a sun-drenched garden dining experience
• The rent is excellent for the location
What makes the business successful?
Ole’s location is unique in that it is just one street back from the esplanade. It is close to Woolworths and shopping strips, making it convenient for locals and tourists to stop for a meal and margarita or sit in the beer garden and have a beverage and some light food. Ole provides “a Mexican fiesta” with a Torquay beach vibe, making it a truly unique dining experience.
The customers that frequent Ole is a mixture of locals, tourists, and holidaymakers. Ole has excellent reviews on Google and Trip Advisor that frequently brings in new customers – people looking for a unique, authentic, yet modern Mexican dining experience.
Summer is the peak period; Easter is a busy time and warm beach days when tourists from Geelong and Melbourne come for a day trip. School holidays are the busiest period with locals and holidaymakers. Winter is the slowest period. Staff generally take time off in June and winter months.
The restaurant runs with two casual chefs, one barman and two casual front of house staff. Earnings for an owner-operator are expected to be solid based on previous performance.
Ole’s Mexican Fiesta offers a new owner something unique to serve to the Surf-Coast locals and visitors. The location is ideal, and the rent leaves plenty of room to make good money and enjoy providing “a Mexican fiesta” with a Torquay beach vibe – enquire now and don’t miss out.
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review.
Price $220,000 + SAV
Finn Business Sales
Geelong and South West Victoria
(03) 5259 9970
Broker: Anthony Dickson
0431 279 400