Tiny Tots Tennis – Joondalup
Tiny Tots Tennis – Joondalup
* This is the perfect lifestyle business
* Easy hours before and after school with some private coaching during the day
* The business also runs school coaching during the day and they have excellent relationships with a number of schools in the area
* Schools are provided government funding via Sporting Schools to spend on programs with Tiny Tots
* This is a well-established business with regular bookings across a number of locations around Joondalup
* There are two coaches already in place that can assist a new owner
* It is preferable the new owner coaches as well as use the existing coaches though there is flexibility in hours
* There are no formal leases in place for courts though solid agreements with local councils which provides both flexibility and security
* Very good returns of $60,000 plus per annum for a new owner on part time hours
* Great support from a local franchisor who also runs his own tennis coaching business
* Would suit a Uni student or anyone with spare time before or after school hours
* Enquire now for more information – this won’t stay on the market long
Our lessons are based on Tennis Australia’s exciting modified tennis program, MLC Tennis Hot Shots. We use mini nets, low compression balls, hoops, footwork ladders and cones to promote coordination and fast movement. The use of this equipment will increase your child’s ability to control the ball and racquet. The modified equipment will enable children as young as 3 to develop their skills in a fun and safe environment. It also provides a structured and fun-filled lesson promoting tennis and physical activity.
Children can enter the program at any age or level. Students quickly learn and enjoy sooner, the full experience of playing a game of tennis through our game based approach. Classes are divided into age groups suited to each child’s physical, emotional and social development. This enables them to develop their skills and excel in a fun and safe environment which encourages a positive attitude to sport and physical activity that will last a lifetime.
Aims of the programs are:
* To increase each child’s self-esteem through educational movement and sporting activities
* To lay the foundations of skills, concepts and attitudes so that children can confidently and competently move onto more specific skill levels
* To challenge children to participate in a wide variety of balance, ball, racquet, midline, spatial awareness, and agility skills – to name just a few!!!
* Programing is based on placing children in non-competitive situations where they are successful, while challenging them to improve in their abilities
$80,000 including all plant, equipment and stock
For all enquiries please contact Finn Franchise Brokers on 08 6277 0345 or email@example.com
Finn Franchise Brokers – Perth North