Satay Time has brought Malaysian street food to Darwin; located in the Palmerston shopping centre, the owners have captured the essence of street food serving from their dine-in outlet within the Gateway Shopping Centre food court.
Satay Time is the only food retail outlet selling Malaysian street food making hand-made fresh Roti, serving Malaysian cuisine including laksa soup, tom yum soups, Hainanese chicken rice, steamed pau buns and freshly cooked to order meals and their famous roti desserts filled with strawberries and Nutella.
Located in a prime location in the food court at Gateway Shopping Center, one of the biggest malls in terms of traffic footfall in the Northern Territory.
WHAT’S GREAT ABOUT THE BUSINESS:
• Located in the busy Gateway shopping centre
• Easy to operate with low staffing levels
• Established since 2017
• Large loyal customer base, highly rated online and positive social media presence
• Fully equipped kitchen, all high quality, and well-maintained equipment included
• Business comes with all the recipes and operational procedures
• Only food outlet within Gateway Shopping Centre with freshly cooked to order menu
DON’T MISS THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY!!!
Contact us NOW for a fast response – complete the enquiry section on this page!
Finn Business Sales
1300 535 932