Sandringham Hair & Beauty
Sandringham Hair & Beauty
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to secure a salon just off Beach road? On offer is established business with a team of stylists providing a high-end experience of colour and styling.
The salon provides female and male hairdressing; services include haircuts, blow-dry’s, shampooing, heat styling work, semi-permanent and permanent colour, highlights and foils. There is also retail trade of hair care products.
The key features of the business are:
• Ideal location with regular walk-ins from surrounding retail shops and main train station.
• Professional fit out with recent refurbishment; equipment, basins and fittings in excellent condition.
• Six figure business which can be run under management, the owner currently runs the salon part-time.
• Takings average 8,000 + p/w.
• Stock is sits bewtwen $5,000 – $10,000.
• Rent $2,400 p/m + GST with a flexible long lease and there options to sublease.
• There are 6 Hairdressing stations, 3 staff, and 3 basins.
• Currently not trading Sundays and Mondays.
• There is a large database of clients with the industries best-automated appointment system.
• There is a developed website and great social media following.
Why is this business successful?
Established 34 years ago in 1985, the current vendor acquired the business in 2011. The teams combined experience and passion for providing a high-end experience has transformed the salon into a thriving business.
Located near the beach, Bay road and Sandringham train station sees a constant flow of foot traffic. Passers-by are sure to feel confident in making an appointment and existing word of mouth drives new enquiry via the website.
A large database has built up over the years creating a busy and well-known hair salon that is visually appealing. The up to date decor provides a comfortable atmosphere and a memorable experience together with a professional hair or beauty service.
The salon was refurbished two years ago into what it is today, offering a new owner a turnkey business. With a flexible long lease and excellent rent for the location, the likelihood of ongoing success is high. A new owner can earn six figures running things part-time – or – opt to work longer hours in the business for a greater return.
If you are looking for a solid salon in an ideal location to own and operate – or – to run under management, then enquire now.
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review.
Price: $140,000 + SAV
Finn Business Sales
Broker: Daniel Callegari | email@example.com | 0415 378 434
* Pictures used are for advertising purposes. Actual business images may not be shown.