Queenscliff’s Café Kiosk
Queenscliff’s Café Kiosk
A fully licensed cafe with relaxed hours situated in the beautiful Princess Park, Queenscliff boasting views of Port Philip Bay and directly opposite a family favourite playground that generates constant foot traffic and coffee sales.
The cafe serves an array of fresh food, coffee, and cakes, for breakfast and lunch five days a week to many locals and tourists to the Queenscliff area.
The key features of the business are:
• We say “prime location” – This business is situated in the perfect location, being directly opposite a busy playground in Queenscliff that has views out to Port Philip Bay and plenty of free parking nearby with constant foot traffic from passing Queenscliff Ferry passengers and families visiting the park. Mums and Dads have their coffee while the kids play.
• The cafe is recently renovated – The current owners have done the hard yards and installed new gas lines, electrical wiring, plumbing and updated infrastructure with all required permits in place ready for the new buyer to take over, hassle-free.
• The owner says “there is seating capacity for 60 customers” – The cafe’s seating consists of both indoor and outdoor patio seating that is covered under a marque, allowing for solid meal numbers and the opportunity to capitalise on solid table numbers for private functions and events.
• Fully equipped commercial kitchen – The cafe has a fully equipped commercial kitchen, with a wood fire oven, giving the new owner options to diversify their revenue streams through event catering, evening meals or take-away wood-fire pizzas!
• Business has liquor license – Opportunity to accompany wines and other beverages with meal service, functions, or events.
• Established cafe with secure lease – The owner has done the hard work with the council for you and secured a 21-year long lease to continue running the premises as a business.
• Owner says “staff run day to day” – Current owners have full-time work commitments, so two full-time senior team members and casual staff currently run the business, but demand has grown so they believe the time has come for someone else to take on this opportunity.
• We say “strong sales with opportunity for growth” – Currently the business operates five days a week only serving breakfast and lunch from Thursday to Monday. The business has shown steady sales figures under staff management with peaks during holiday periods.
There is potential for growth through owner involvement and diversification in sales streams such as evening meals, takeaway pizzas, functions and events.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to secure a busy cafe that has the ideal location and new set-up with many avenues to create and increase different revenue streams for the new owner.
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Fact Sheet.
Asking Price: $140,000 + SAV
Finn Business Sales
Geelong and South West Victoria
(03) 5259 9970
Broker: Laurie Farrell
0418 339 230
*Images are used for advertising purposes. Actual business images may not appear.