PINK Solutions Print & Design
PINK Solutions Print & Design
The local branding, design, print and signage experts with new and ongoing customers, including local businesses and councils with substantial returns running semi under management with the owner remotely overseeing work.
PINK Solutions is a full-service provider offering graphic design, website design, stationery printing, fabric and garment manufacturing, all aspects of signage, and offers graphic design packages in addition to standard pricing.
The business is established with trained staff running the day to day using an extensive but straightforward services and operations manual. The company presents an ideal expansion opportunity into a growing regional area with a strong foothold in the local community or an excellent relocation opportunity to a simpler regional lifestyle.
The key features of the business are:
• A large variety of services increases income opportunities
• Customer relationships are in place with local real estate, council and tourism, and local businesses
• An established sponsorship program is in place supplying sporting clubs
• A strong reputation for quality and timely work
• Competitive pricing: being a one-stop-shop saves customers time and money
• A professional website and social media marketing maintained with a strong brand presence
• All the equipment is included in the sale, including stock at value and (2) vehicles
• The business runs with the owner only working 2-3 days per week
• The company comes with an excellent services and operations manual in addition to other IP
What makes the business successful?
PINK Solutions saves time and money by simplifying branding needs. The business provides logo design and style guides, vehicle and premises signage, stationery printing, garment manufacturing, website design and hosting, social media, and email marketing.
Customers spend approximately $5,000 – $35,000 per annum. Smaller customers spend between $500 and $10,000 per year. Real Estate work provides around 10% of the total income for the business.
A standard month consists of signage sales of approximately $18,000; vehicle signage/wraps roughly $8,500 or 10 per month, Garments approximately $1,500 per month; Real-estate approximately $2,900 per month and Web design roughly $1,800 per month.
PINK Solutions have a Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram business page, with campaigns running approximately every week. A small amount of radio and newspaper ads have also been utilised.
Pink Solutions can run itself – skills in the related industries are not essential. A good business manager can comfortably run the business using many documented procedural fact sheets and experienced staff.
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review.
Price $295,000 (The freehold purchase can be negotiated)
Finn Business Sales
Geelong and South West Victoria
(03) 5259 9970
Broker: Anthony Dickson
0431 279 400
*Images are used for advertising purposes. Actual business images may not appear.