PINK Marketing Solutions
PINK Marketing Solutions
Invest and grow with PINK Solutions, the local business branding, design, print, signage, and web experts specialised in working with organisations big and small, helping build their brand, connect with their customers, and get an edge on their competition.
Established 17 years ago by the current Vendor the business has made an average six-figure return to the owner operator with two full-time and two part-time staff members. PINK Solutions is a full-service provider offering graphic design, website design, stationery, printing, fabric, and garment manufacturing, shopfront signage, estate signage, and offers three-tiered monthly design memberships in addition to standard pricing.
The key features of the business are:
• A strong reputation for quality and timely work
• A large variety of services increasing income opportunities
• Competitive pricing; being a one-stop-shop saves customers time and money
• A professional website and social media marketing maintained with a strong brand presence
• All of the equipment is included in the sale, including stock and (2) vehicles
• An established sponsorship program supplying sporting clubs with services at a discount – in return, Pink Solutions signs are displayed at the club grounds
• Customer relationships are in place, with the five biggest being Charles Stewart, Colac Otway Shire, Colac to Coast, Greg Allan, and Sign Manager
What makes the business successful?
Pink Solutions saves time and money by simplifying branding needs. The business is a one-stop-shop; providing everything from logo design and style guides, vehicle and premises signage, stationery printing, website design and hosting, social media, and email marketing. Pink Solutions take the stress out as there’s no need to go anywhere else.
At Pink Solutions, there is a considerable number of new and ongoing customers. In 2020 Pink Solutions invoiced around 250 customers. The five most significant spending approximately $5,000 – $35,000 per annum. Other customers spend between $5,000 and $10,000 per year. Real Estate work provides around 25% of total income for the business.
The sponsorship program is a real saver for clubs and an excellent investment as the local community is highly active; all the local business owners know PINK Solutions.
Pink Solutions have a Facebook and Instagram business page, with campaigns running approximately every two weeks. A small amount of radio and newspaper ads have also been utilised.
If you are a similar business looking to expand into another region or possess the skills required to continue with Colac’s PINK Solutions, marketing, and design services, then inquire now.
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review.
Price $395,000 + SAV (The freehold purchase can be negotiated)
Finn Business Sales
Geelong and South West Victoria
(03) 5259 9970
0417 805 438