Pako’s Laneway Cafe
Pako’s Laneway Cafe
Are you a parent looking to return to work on part-time hours? This business offers a passionate home cook a steady income for an easy to run cafe with relaxed hours leaving quality time for family and life duties. With work-life balance on offer, there are no hassles of a full-service kitchen making for a perfect first-time purchase.
BUSINESS FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• It has all the “WORK LIFE BALANCE” needed! – Current operating hours are ‘8:00 am to 3:00 pm’, ideally suited to a parent looking to return to work while still leaving quality time with their family!
• “IDEAL BUY FOR CREATIVE HOME COOKS” – This business is known for its friendly service and welcoming atmosphere with great coffee and delicious “SIMPLE HOMEMADE FOOD”, that not only brings customers back but is a simple service business making it easy for any new owner to step in.
• “OWNER OPERATOR RUN” with “NO CHEF REQUIRED” – This cafe offers their customers a relaxed tea, coffee and or cold drink option that is paired with “QUALITY FOOD” in the form of sandwiches, pastries and cakes, meaning a full-service kitchen is not required and can be run by the owner with minimal service staff.
• “UNIQUE’ with the “PAKINGTON STREET LANEWAY LOCATION” – This “POINT OF DIFFERENCE” from all other cafes drives customer through the door as it’s a well-known destination for a quiet escape from city life, you will often find local business operators stopping in for top secret (semi-private) meetings over coffee and cake.
• “OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH WHEN OWNER IS READY” – There is the opportunity to extend current trading hours to capitalise on early morning coffee rush or weekend shoppers. This is the perfect opportunity for the “CHILDREN TO WORK THE BUSINESS” when they turn 16 and right through the university years!
• “RENTAL PRICE WELL BELOW AVERAGE” – With an entry-level list price and low rent on offer this business will provide any new owner with “LOW OPERATING COSTS”.
This is an ideal opportunity for “PARENTS” looking to return to work on “PART-TIME HOURS” with a Cafe that offers a quiet and relaxed getaway from the busy end of Pakington Street. It is known for its inviting atmosphere amongst regulars and is easy to run with good earnings at an “AFFORDABLE PRICE!”
Price: $65,000 Plus SAV
To find out more complete your online enquiry for a Confidential Discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review or contact;
Finn Business Sales
Geelong and South West Victoria
(03) 5259 9970
Broker: Alan Wood
For more listings go to THEFINNGROUP.COM.AU
* Some pictures used are for advertising purposes only. Actual business images may not be shown.