Ocean Grove’s Family Cafe
Ocean Grove’s Family Cafe
Are you looking for the perfect Surf-Coast family cafe? This Ocean Grove business is the family favourite, with a fantastic play space out back and dog-friendly puppy chinos, there is an active community buzz that has people coming back for more.
BUSINESS FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• We say “SOLID LOCATION” – This business is situated within a retail space that is a stopping point for many customers, with the perfect clientele from the local dance school.
• An “AMAZING PLAYSPACE” – With a purpose-built outdoor space complete with cubby house, play kitchen, lemonade stand, large grassy play area and an abundance of age-appropriate toys, this cafe draws many parents and mothers’ groups alike!
• Café has “MULTIPLE REVENUE STREAMS” – Tailored children’s birthday packages are available throughout the week, which is a big hit with local customers, bringing additional revenue to the business.
• Owners say, “COMMUNITY CAFE” – The cafe is well known amongst the local community through the sponsorship of local sporting groups. They also run two major events at the cafe, one in support of the Good Friday Appeal and the other being a Community Christmas party. They also take part in The Bellarine Artstrail which results in one of the biggest trading weekends of the year!
• Did we mention “DOG-FRIENDLY” – The 4-legged customers have a shaded grassy area with ‘puppy chinos’ on the menu, allowing owners to sit and enjoy a meal or a coffee with their pooch.
• Take advantage of “EXPERIENCED STAFF” – There are eight causal staff members on the books who work across the business allowing new owner/s to hit the ground running!
• There is “SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE” – This cafe offers a wide selection of breakfast and lunch options with plenty of healthy choices available. All the sweets are homemade with gluten-free and vegetarian options.
• Located in a “TOURIST DESTINATION” – Ocean Grove is one of the most popular surf destination and holiday destinations for many International Tourist and local holidaymakers, bringing constant foot traffic and opportunities for significant revenues during the peak summer season.
• The new owner has “OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH” – By applying for a liquor license and extending current hours of 6 days a week 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, this business could capitalise on after-school trade, evening meal services for a family function and or events.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to get into a solid cafe that has a real point of difference and is well known amongst the local community!
Price: $140,000 Plus SAV
To find out more complete your online enquiry for a Confidential Discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review or contact;
Finn Business Sales
Geelong & South West Victoria
(03) 5259 9970
Broker: Laurie Farrell
For more listings go to THEFINNGROUP.COM.AU