Mountain Dew Ice
Mountain Dew Ice
INVESTMENT: $2,400,000 + SAV
This well established family business has been operating since the early 1980’s. The brand is strong and well known. It supplies a major portion of the packaged ice market in Tasmania.
The “state of the art” ice making facility at Shearwater produces ice under strict hygienic conditions. A second new ice maker is currently being installed which uses a triple filtration system and has two packing stations.
A fleet of six refrigerated trucks distributes ice around Tasmania and into the southern distribution facility at Mornington.
The owners have over > 30 years invested significant CAPEX to develop the business and meet HACCP accreditation. This in itself creates a natural high barrier of entry from competition.
Diverse customer base including major supermarkets, bottle shop chains, service stations & independant bottle shop operators.
This business could also suit another food producer or distributor looking for an enviable customer base, a trucking fleet or additional freezer space.
This is a sound and well run business with all the necessary equipment. Once the the owners understand the business operation it could become the foundation of a larger and more diverse operation.
* No.1 ice supplier in Tasmanian market
* Strong brand and goodwill value
* Entrenched with > 300 retail outlets
* State of the art manufacturing facility
* Key focus on customer service with a “can do” attitude
* Ideally suited to a family operated business
* Owners will provide extended handover to buyer
* Long property lease available; option to buy freehold.
To receive a comprehensive Business Profile on the business, please:
– Email firstname.lastname@example.org or
– Call 03 6128 3333 for a Confidentiality Agreement.
All enquiries treated in the strictest of confidence.
Follow this link to the Broker’s profile: https://thefinngroup.com.au/finn-brokers/chris-mitchell/
Finn Business Sales Tasmania website: https://tasmania.thefinngroup.com.au/