INVESTMENT: $1,500,000 (Freehold Property and Business)
* 12% ROI
* 13 spacious & stylish one-bedroom rooms
* high profile location
* 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor
* Average 60% occupancy
* Lonely Planet say “this funky complex is surely as good as motels get, anywhere”
Located on the fringe of the beautiful World Heritage Wilderness on the West Coast of Tasmania, Strahan is a harbourside village with a dark and fascinating convict and pioneering past.
Nestled on the shores of the enormous Macquarie Harbour, Strahan is the only gateway to the rugged untamed south-west wilderness.
The property is a large flat block (1,730 sqM) all on one title, containing 13 en-suite motel rooms and a 2-bedroom manager’s residence (Can be converted for extra accommodation). situated in a quiet residential area close to the town centre all the local tourist attractions.
* Constructed in December 2006
* Sealed driveway and front-door car parking
* Landscape Gardens
* Guest laundry and small commercial laundry for on site linen washing
* Online booking and availability System
* Website: http://www.motelstrahan.com.au/
ENQUIRE TODAY for a Business Profile today!
CALL: Dean Demeyer (03) 6105 0701