Melbournes’ Master Plumbers
Melbournes’ Master Plumbers
Are you looking to expand with – or to own – a well-run 40 years established plumbing business? On offer is a second-generation family-run plumbers with strong consistent returns, ongoing contracts and maintenance agreements. The business specialises in providing quality plumbing solutions and bathroom renovations in Melbourne.
The skilful team of one owner, two plumbers and one apprentice focus on servicing the Northern and Inner Melbourne Suburbs. With years of experience in commercial, industrial and domestic plumbing, this team are equipped to provide a diverse range of services, specialising in commercial plumbing maintenance, plumbing systems (hot water systems, stormwater and gas systems), water tanks, gas fittings, environmentally friendly plumbing solutions and bathroom renovations.
The business is a proud member of the Master Plumbers Association and is considered a specialist in the following:
• General plumbing.
• Maintenance and repairs.
• Commercial plumbing.
• Industrial plumbing.
• Domestic plumbing.
• Hot water systems.
• Rain tanks.
• New plumbing installation for new properties/ renovations.
• Bathroom’s, both new and renovations.
The business is run by the vendor (working four days per week) with three team members, two are qualified plumbers and the other is a first-year apprentice. The team operate independently on site on the tools. They are trained on the job, via apprenticeships and by partaking in Master Plumbers courses. There is scope to further grow the business by increasing team members and branching out to further locations.
The key business features are:
• Well-built brand and service with 40 years of operation as a Master Plumber.
• Quality workmanship with repeat business and constant referrals from clients.
• Council contract in place with 3 years x 2 more single years.
• Negotiable lease with very reasonable rent on offer.
• Established supplier relationships with major brands.
• There is an office available for customers to contact.
• 3 branded work vehicles fully paid for included in the sale.
• Plenty of opportunity for growth and expansion.
• 2 qualified Master Plumbers and 1 apprentice.
• Consistent strong returns to owner-operator working 4 days p/w and not on the tools.
• Long term Council, YMCA and other business entities and associations maintenance arrangements.
Why is this business successful?
A solid contract and long term history with the local council as well as the YMCA and other local businesses, groups and associations ensure a constant flow of work is maintained to underpin the business.
The business operates from its own warehouse and has a website for customers to request a free quote, view services and review past projects. Online Advertising and via sponsorship at a prominent local golf club plus 3 work utes, branded with the business name and phone number for mobile advertising which makes them stand out in a crowd, just like their reputation for quality workmanship.
New customers are generally referrals as the business has an excellent 40-year reputation for quality work which also ensures repeat customers. Knowledge of industry and reputation brings consistent work.
If you are looking to grow your existing plumbing business – or if you are looking to go it alone and buy into something established and reputable operating from its own warehouse and enabling you to get off the tools with excellent return’s – this is it, enquire now.
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review.
Price $650,000 + SAV
Finn Business Sales
(03) 9372 0243
Broker: Alan Wood
0400 792 811
* Images are used for advertising purposes. Some images may not be of the actual business.