Melbourne’s Master Plumbers
Melbourne’s Master Plumbers
A well-run 40 years established Master Plumbing business with solid and consistent returns to an owner, not on the tools. On offer is a second-generation business specialising in providing quality plumbing solutions and bathroom renovations in Melbourne. The skilful team of two plumbers and one apprentice focus on servicing the northern and inner suburbs.
With years of experience in commercial, industrial and domestic plumbing, this team are equipped to provide a diverse range of services, specialising in commercial plumbing maintenance, plumbing systems (hot water systems, stormwater and gas systems), water tanks, gas fittings, environmentally friendly plumbing solutions and bathroom renovations.
The business is a proud member of the Master Plumbers Association and is considered a specialist in the following:
• General plumbing
• Maintenance and repairs
• Commercial plumbing
• Industrial plumbing
• Domestic plumbing
• Hot water systems
• Rain tanks
• New plumbing installation for new properties/ renovations
• Bathroom’s, both new and renovations
The business is run by the vendor (working four days per week) with three team members, two are qualified plumbers, and the other is a first-year apprentice. The team operate independently on site on the tools. They are trained on the job, via apprenticeships and by partaking in Master Plumbers courses. There is scope to further grow the business by increasing team members and branching out to further locations.
The key business features are:
• Well-built brand and service with 40 years of operation as a Master Plumber
• Quality workmanship with repeat business and constant referrals from clients
• Long term Council, YMCA and other Business entities and associations maintenance arrangements
• Council contract in place with three years x 2 more single years
• Office available for customers to contact
• two qualified Master Plumbers and one apprentice with knowledge of product and industry
• three branded work vehicles fully paid for included in the sale
• Plenty of opportunity for growth and expansion
• Consistent strong returns to an owner-operator working four days p/w and not on the tools.
• Negotiable lease with very reasonable rent on offer
• Established supplier relationships with major brands
Why is this business successful?
A solid contract and long term history with the local council and the YMCA, and other local businesses, groups and associations ensure a constant flow of work is maintained to underpin the business.
The business operates from its own warehouse and has a website for customers to request a free quote, view services and review past projects. Online Advertising and via sponsorship at a prominent local golf club plus three work utes, branded with the business name and phone number for mobile advertising, makes them stand out in a crowd, just like their reputation for quality workmanship.
New customers are generally referred to as the business has an excellent 40-year reputation for quality work, ensuring repeat customers. Knowledge of industry and reputation brings consistent work.
If you are looking to grow your existing plumbing business – or if you are looking to go it alone and buy into something established and reputable operating from its warehouse and enabling you to get off the tools with excellent return’s – this is it, enquire now
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review.
Asking Price: $640,000 + SAV
Finn Business Sales
Geelong & South West Victoria
(03) 5259 9970
Broker: Alan Wood
0400 792 811
* Some pictures used are for advertising purposes only. Actual business images may not be shown.