Melbourne West’s Pool Installations
Melbourne West’s Pool Installations
Are you looking for growth – or – to own and operate a pool supply and installation business grossing $3.9 million per annum? On offer is Melbourne West’s best servicing Greater Melbourne, Geelong and the Ballarat regions.
Founded in 2003 the business offers a variety of swimming pool and spa options with fixed pricing and no hidden fees, specialising in fibreglass and concrete with a wide selection of shapes, colours and sizes along with luxurious spas; there is something to suit every backyard and every budget.
The key features of this business are:
– A small family business – not a franchise.
– Only uses world-class Australian products – no cheap imports.
– Has an excellent relationship with suppliers built over 17 years.
– Has an excellent reputation with 60% of new clients coming from referrals.
– Comes with a developed website and social media presence where 40% of new clients are from Facebook and Instagram.
– Offers a bespoke service with build and installation completed in house, no sub-contracting and no middlemen.
– Has strong, consistent sales over the years with “mid-six-figure” returns to the owner-operator.
– Included in the sale is all of the equipment needed to run the business including 3 vehicles.
– Comes with two experienced pool plumbers and one full-time office administrator.
– Comes with fibreglass pools backed by a 25-year structural warranty and 7-year labour guarantee.
– Is located in a growing residential area with family homeowners looking for their next backyard feature.
Why is this business successful?
The business was taken over by the current vendor in 2010, a licensed tradesman who had the foresight and skills to be successful, adopting an honest and upfront approach that customers have come to trust and respect.
With the technological advances, fibreglass pools are now superior to older style pools built in the past, this has made the dream of owning a pool attainable, and this business only sells the very best, designed and manufactured in Australia. Each fibreglass pool is backed by a 25-year structural warranty and a 7-year labour guarantee that attracts new customers like a money-back guarantee.
Part of the business’s excellence in service strategy, customers receive pool and spa placement, design and general layout suggestions during a free quote to ensure they receive the best value and look for their new backyard feature. This level of service, paired with quality workmanship has led to a consistent flow of referrals. The vendor believes that integrity is everything, keeping focused on building swimming pools customers are proud of.
The installation process is broken down into nine stages for the customer to understand, from the layout to excavation, and pool positioning to connecting the plumbing. These stages reduce the risk of errors and increase customer satisfaction.
The business operates from an office where the administration can handle incoming enquiry while the trades team are completing work. The owner-operator quotes and oversees the projects.
There are opportunities to increase sales even further by offering pool servicing, pool supplies, renovations and or maintenance, becoming one-stop-shop servicing new pool owners.
With an existing reputation for quality craftsmanship, honesty and integrity, and the three-remaining staff with the expertise that will see the business continue to succeed; this business presents as an excellent opportunity for similar businesses looking to add the installation service and corner the market in Melbourne’s West.
Alternatively, you may be a licensed tradesman with a background in building, landscaping and or swimming pool installations looking for a new business venture or add-on service; this business will not disappoint.
If you are looking for that next growth opportunity or a great business with a record of stable returns, then enquire now.
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review.
Price $550,000 + SAV
Finn Business Sales
Melbourne Office: (03) 9372 0243
Broker: Alan Wood | Mob: 0400 792 811 | email@example.com
*Images are used for advertising purposes. Actual business images may not appear.