Little Green Truck Geelong-Werribee
Little Green Truck Geelong-Werribee
Are you looking for a local pickup and delivery business run under management with solid six-figure returns? On offer are two licenses to your local truck delivery service picking up anything that won’t fit in a car and delivering with care and peace of mind, on time, guaranteed and insured.
The business services the City of Greater Geelong, The Bellarine and Werribee territories, and business has been growing rapidly along with the population of Greater Geelong, The Bellarine and The City of Wyndham. Contracts are in place with two major retailers, and the business comes with four trucks included in the sale, permanent drivers, casual drivers, a full-time admin and a full-time manager.
The business offers a wide range of high quality, low-cost services such as:
Small House Moves; eBay/ Gumtree/ Auction Items/ Garage Sales; Garden Ornaments/ Landscape Supply/ BBQ’s; Lounges/ Dining & Outdoor settings; Electrical/ White Goods; Building Materials from Bunnings, Mitre 10; Machinery/ Lawn Mowers; Party Hire Equipment/ Tables & Chairs; Office or General Business moves; Real Estate, Erect and Takedown Signs; Engineering and other Parts picked up and delivered; Pick up required items and laundry for Motels/ Hotels, and Single or Double pallet deliveries up to 850 KG and subcontracting for business if a truck is out of action.
The key features of this business are:
– An established brand that is well-presented with drivers always in uniform.
– Currently running under management with owners taking drawings.
– Two territory licenses cornering the market.
– Four branded vehicles included in the sale.
– Contracts with significant retailers, Snooze and Regal Sleep Solutions.
– Unique service offering that is affordable compared to hiring a truck.
– A trained and experienced workforce of staff, three permanents and six casuals.
– The administrator operates from home office and permanent drivers keep vehicles at home making for low overheads.
– The business clientele consists of the following: 14% Service Organisations, 32% Furniture and Bedding Stores, 20% Property Stylists and 34% Private.
– Goodwill associated with current population figures in the licensed area is at 500,000 plus and growing.
– Goodwill associated with the website, call centre and general brand awareness from head office marketing.
– A customised database system used to manage bookings, scheduling, invoicing, debtors and employee pays. Comprehensive reporting is provided by the system as well. The database is located on a remote server for all staff to access. Drivers access a web page to view the schedule.
Why is this business successful?
The current vendors purchased an exclusive license in 2014, filling a gap in the local market for providing on-demand door to door relocation and delivery of goods. In 2017 the vendors expanded their territory and further secured a significant part of the market by purchasing the Werribee license. The business started with one truck and then grew to the expansion of five vehicles.
As many customers can’t hire a truck or trailer and are unable to move heavier items, the delivery business was designed to meet the need and capitalise on the opportunity to provide a service to take care of the moving for them.
This is an excellent removalist business with a point of difference, secured territories and proven returns. The business comes with the necessary equipment and staff to continue operating successfully under management. There is further opportunity to expand with additional trucks and driving new business via additional marketing and seeking new contracts with other major retailers requiring delivery services for their customers.
If you are looking for an excellent business opportunity – or – if you are looking at expanding an existing business with two secured territories under a great band with contracts in place, then enquire now.
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review.
Finn Business Sales
Geelong and South West Victoria
Office (03) 5259 9970
Broker: Anthony Dickson | Mob: 0431 279 400 | firstname.lastname@example.org | visit us at geelong.thefinngroup.com.au
*Images are used for advertising purposes. Actual business images may not appear.