Geelong’s Gluten Free Bakery & Cafe
Geelong’s Gluten Free Bakery & Cafe
Run something unique and in-demand selling gluten-free products. On offer is an opportunity to partner with a recognised Australian brand running the Geelong store with existing solid returns and a Licence Agreement with a 5-year licensee period included in the sale.
This well-known gluten-free bakery manufactures, distributes and sells over 200 gluten-free products, the largest retail range of baked goods in Australia. All products are 100% gluten-free and nut-free products with options for dairy-free, egg-free, yeast-free, soy-free and vegan products.
The business brand, reputation and demand for products has led to expansion across the country offering licensing and partnership opportunities. There are currently 8 bakeries with plans to open and operate further across regional Victoria and interstate.
The Geelong store was established in 2017 and is located in a prime location on the busy Pakington street, the business attracts passers-by and those seeking out gluten-free goods.
The key features of the business are:
• Opportunity for a new owner operator to leverage the existing established products and branding, but have the freedom to run their own store in partnership and with head office support.
• The existing business is considered a Geelong food establishment catering to a market with dietary requirements such as celiac disease and the gluten-intolerant – making it in demand all the time.
• The Geelong store operates with support from Melbourne to have all the necessary bakery goods supplied on hand.
• The business is a leading manufacturer of quality gluten-free products. All of the food products are manufactured to the highest standard, with stringent quality control and premium ingredients. Head Office HACCP is a certified food production premises and regularly undergo internal and external audits to ensure practices and standards are market-leading.
• Wholesale opportunities and delivery services as the preferred supplier for many businesses both large and small, well-recognised brands, ranging from hotels, convention centres, restaurants, and cafes to name a few.
Why is this business a success?
The original bakery was established in Melbourne in 2010 with the goal of becoming the leading gluten-free supplier of baked products in Australia. The business idea was forged from a lack of available quality gluten-free products in the market. From a simple idea, it has evolved into Victoria’s most recognised gluten-free bakehouse within the retail and wholesale sectors.
The bakery uses the highest grade, exclusively created gluten-free flours in a nut-free environment: creating delicious ranges of baked goods satisfying customers allergy requirements without compromising taste. Being gluten-free shouldn’t mean quality and taste is sacrificed and recipes are continually refined to satisfy customer taste buds. Products are not just for celiac and gluten-free customers but for everyone.
The business offers a cafe experience for customers to enjoy a coffee and sweet or savoury treat. With indoor seating and delightful ambience, the bakery is a sought-after destination for a tasty snack and coffee fix.
The business has a proven model of success that has remained profitable under Covid-19 restrictions.
If you are looking for an established bakery/cafe business with a point of difference under a license agreement giving you the flexibility and control to further leverage success, then enquire now.
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review.
Price $410,000 + SAV
Finn Business Sales
Geelong and South West Victoria
(03) 5259 9970
Broker: Anthony Dickson
0431 279 400
*Images are used for advertising purposes. Actual business images may not appear.