Geelong’s Food Packaging Supply
Geelong’s Food Packaging Supply
Under Offer: Are you looking for a highly profitable and easily managed sustainable food packaging supplier dealing direct and in wholesale? On offer is a well-established operation of some 34 years with “mid-six-figure’ returns servicing Greater Geelong and South-West Victoria, including Ballarat, Melton, Bacchus Marsh, Golden Plains and Werribee.
Operating from a large warehouse in a highly accessible location with a retail outlet, this is the market leader in providing quality disposable and biodegradable packaging products for the fast-food industry. Currently supplying direct to trade and public, the main clients are Coffee Shop Owners, Cafes, Restaurants, Boutique Retail, Home Based Businesses, Online Businesses, Barwon Health and APCO Service Stations. Products being supplied are as follows:
Aluminium containers; Bakery supplies; Biodegradable products; Butcher supplies; Cardboard serving trays; Chemical products; Clingwraps/ foils and wrappings; Cups; Cutlery; Doyleys; Food containers; Foodservice products; Napkins; Paper supplies; Paper bags; Polybags; Plastic and Paper plates/ Bowls; Plastic bags; Plastic platter products; Tape products; Wrapping paper; Take away food Containers; Catering products; Gift wrap and accessories; Industrial packaging and Washroom products.
The key features of the business are:
* Highly profitable and established 34 years with direct and wholesale clients.
* Consistent sales over the years with solid returns.
* Sustainable business in an industry that will last.
* Large warehouse to store product on site.
* Excellent rent to sales ratio with effective use of floor space and excellent stock management.
* Access to freeways for timely delivery of orders.
* Five full time experienced staff, two delivery drivers and two staff in training.
* Highly organised business premises and operations with sound processes and procedures in place.
* Long term clients with 33% of sales generated from road sales representatives and 67% over the phone and walk-in customers.
* Sustainable products – plastic’s made from 100% recyclable and BPA free and biodegradable products made from cardboard and sugarcane to reduce carbon footprint.
Why is this business successful?
Established for 34 years with a warehouse for wholesale suppliers and a retail store for direct sales, it is safe to say the business is here to stay. Clients have been building over the years through word of mouth and via a business website with products for sale online. The goodwill is strongly supported by the return generated over this long period of time, driven from these key elements, wholesale, retail and online, ensuring future success.
The product itself is unique with biodegradable eco-friendly features. The demand for fast food and convenience is driving sales of food packaging, giving clients and their customers the option to purchase products that decrease waste and the carbon footprint tend to sell first and fast as there is so much awareness about the impacts on the environment. Fast food is here to stay and so is the need for fast food packing with these unique features.
The strong market and population increase in Geelong, The Surf Coast and Bellarine regions provide the foundation for sustained growth. The business has successfully differentiated itself from competitors through high-quality service and timely delivery of stock. With a highly organised business, trained staff, business operations, procedures and a vast variety of customers, there is a genuine opportunity to expand.
If you are looking for and excellent business investment with a high return and promising future, then enquire now.
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review.
Under Offer: $1,750,000 + SAV
Finn Business Sales
Geelong and South West Victoria
Office (03) 5259 9970
Broker: Ashley Brimacombe | Mob: 0417 805 438 | firstname.lastname@example.org | visit us at geelong.thefinngroup.com.au
* Images used are for advertising purposes. Actual business images may not appear.