Geelong’s Flooring Solutions
Geelong’s Flooring Solutions
Are you a flooring expert or a business investor? On offer with a recent “price drop” is an award-winning flooring specialist with gross sales of $1.6 million per annum and over 30 years of experience providing flooring solutions to customers across Greater Geelong, Bellarine and Surf-Coast regions.
This is a highly profitable business that has been family-run since the mid-1980s and specialises in retailing flooring solutions with cork, parquetry, solid timber, engineered timber, laminate, hybrid (vinyl), bamboo and recycled flooring. The business has also expanded into providing installations, flooring repairs, sanding, polishing and flooring maintenance needs.
The key business features are:
* Highly profitable.
* It is established and successful.
* Marketing assets.
* Trained staff and procedures.
* A five-year lease with one further term.
* Included in the sale are multiple vehicles and the entire business fit-out and show-room.
* The business comes with several high-profile repeating customers and referrals from its established business name.
* Business is running itself.
What does the business offer?
The owner can expect a substantial yearly income in a management capacity, with only 60% of their time spent within the business. It has been run successfully and is well known for its quality work, having done high-end flooring solutions across the Geelong Region.
Included in the sale price is a solid five-year lease, one further term of five years for review in 2023, multiple vehicles for transport and installation services, sales calls, and warehouse operations allowing new owner/s to hit the ground running.
The business comes with marketing assets, being digital and tangible, along with the goodwill associated with several repeating high profile customers and referrals from its established business name across the Geelong Region.
There are currently two casual staff and two sub-contractors, presently operating with three full-time, experienced employees under the following roles:
* 1 x staff member is specialising in accounts, marketing and administration.
* 1 x staff member specialised in installations, also a qualified instructor within the industry.
* 1 x staff member specialises in sales, quotes and measure.
If you are looking for an exceptional opportunity to get into an established business of 30 years with key staff in place, proven sales, operations, and processes that will give any new owner a solid return, then enquire now.
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review.
Price Drop: $460,000 + SAV
Finn Business Sales
Geelong and South West Victoria
Office: (03) 5259 9970
Broker: Alan Wood | Mob: 0400 792 811 | email@example.com | visit us at geelong.thefinngroup.com.au