Geelong Fencing Suppliers
Geelong Fencing Suppliers
Are you looking to expand with – or – to own and operate a 50-year established preferred fencing supplier servicing Greater Geelong, The Surf Coast and Bellarine Peninsula? On offer is Geelong Fencing Suppliers, and a purpose-built business freehold with six vehicles, eight trailers, and equipment worth $235,000 included in the sale.
Geelong Fencing Suppliers are known for consistently providing the best product and service when it comes to fencing; sourcing quality materials with a workmanship guarantee and a 12-month warranty. Geelong Fencing supply and install many types of domestic and commercial fencing, specialising in the following: – Picket fencing – Heritage wire fencing – Tennis court fencing – Chain mesh fencing – ARC™ fences – Industrial security fencing – Colourbond® fencing – Pipe & fittings – Galvanized steel framed gates – Post hole boring – and Tubular security fencing.
Workers safety comes first at Geelong Fencing Suppliers, attracting and employing highly skilled staff with the expectation for quality workmanship on all projects. The high standards and focus on safety and care for staff has made Geelong Fencing Suppliers the preferred supplier to many local companies and organisations such as:
• City of Greater Geelong
• Department of Health and Human Services
• Ford Australia (proving ground is still in operation)
• Rex Gorell Ford
• Geelong Grammar School
• The Geelong College
• The Geelong Football Club
Geelong Fencing Suppliers also supply materials and components to the public via an office with a small display area that is open to the public 8:00 am – 5:00 pm on weekdays. Customers come to purchase materials, make enquiries, and pay bills.
The majority of work carried out at Geelong Fencing Suppliers is domestic paling and Colourbond fencing. Work is carried out in new estates, as well as existing residential areas. The products and materials used are proven to be durable and can handle harsh weather, high impact and ware and tare. Fences in different styles and materials are kept in stock to accommodate customer’s.
The key features of this business are:
• Longest established fencing business in Geelong with loyal long-term employees.
• The preferred supplier to many local companies and organisations ensuring ongoing work.
• Guaranteed workmanship with 12-month warranties boosting consumer confidence.
• Superb customer service with free quotes, and excellent communication record with their customers regarding lead times for quoting and planned work.
• Established office and landline, staffed during business hours to ensure the business is always contactable.
• Additional revenue stream through the retail supply of materials and components to the public.
• Years of experience enabling the best customer advice.
• Having the workshop and materials at the same location often within close proximity to jobs en ables the business to make their own gates and customisations to meet client and site specifications.
• Materials are always high quality, using only red gum or cypress pine posts, and galvanised nails.
The sale of the business freehold is also on offer, comprising of a commercial property that is 2,475 m2 in size with a total perimeter of 221 m. There are eight external car parking spaces, inside the depot are six parking bays for trailers and other vehicles. The rear storage shed currently houses timber and measures 12 m X 24 m. The main storage shed is 12 m X 31 m and houses ornate and metal fencing stock as well as the gate building and maintenance workshop. There is a mezzanine level for storage of fixtures and fittings measuring 22.6 m2. The office is 46 m2 and accommodates up to three employees as well as an amenities room including standard male and female toilets.
If you are looking for a solid business with a track record, and a freehold investment that will see a strong future return, enquire now.
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review.
Business Price $370,000 + SAV
Finn Business Sales
Geelong and South West Victoria
(03) 5259 9970
Broker: Laurie Farrell
0418 339 230