Drysdale’s Family Cafe
Drysdale’s Family Cafe
Start the new year with the perfect cafe at a negotiable price. On offer with an amazing return on investment is a children’s inspired cafe. Designed with a dedicated play area so the adults can relax and enjoy a tea or coffee with a wide selection of creative sweets, healthy treats, or something more substantial from the fantastic breakfast and lunch menu.
Not only does this cafe have a fantastic play space, but the creative cupcakes, country lolly cart, colourful milkshake creations and excellent children’s party packages are also a huge success, turning every customer into a regular.
As a bonus, the current owners are eager to sell and have dropped the price. The business is just waiting for the next operator to take over. Make your money back in just one year.
The key features of this business are:
• The location brings constant foot traffic due to Coles ad Aldi next door.
• The cafe is substantial in size and decked out with a play space that makes it a must-stop for Mums and Dads.
• There are corporate catering and special events on offer broadening the customer base and increasing opportunities for increased sales.
• There is a work-life balance on offer – or – there is money to be made working more hours.
• There is a classy website and a solid social media presence that can easily be capitalised from regular posts, staying front of mind.
•The business is supported by the locals as the families want a place they can go where kids can play and adults can enjoy a good coffee and meal. It is better than going to the park on most days.
• The cafe location truly is in a Bellarine housing hot spot. You can get in at a great price just as restrictions lift.
• There are opportunities for growth as the local area continues to expand with new housing and young families moving in.
What makes the business successful?
The cafe has gained a reputation in the region due to the recent opening of Coles and being already conveniently located near Aldi generating a steady flow of customers, you will see many shoppers stopping in for a coffee with children in tow.
With an inside seating capacity of 50 and outside being 20, this allows for solid returns and can assist with more tables turned at a quicker rate. The external catering options for corporate business and general customers are additional revenue streams, they also have space and catering options for any event request at the premises.
The current owners enjoy the work-life balance by sharing the workload and work part-time within the business while being supported by experienced staff. New owner/s could keep this balance or choose to spend more hours in the business to increase their return.
With new housing continuing to expand across the region, particularly in Drysdale, Curlewis, Leopold and Moolap which are neighbouring suburbs to the cafe, further success is likely.
If you are looking for that ideal opportunity to get into a cafe that has a point of difference, offers work-life independence and is situated in an area that is going to grow, then enquire now – enjoy the rewards of self-employment in an established community cafe.
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review.
Under Offer: $75,000 + SAV
Finn Business Sales
Geelong & South West Victoria
(03) 5259 9970
Broker: Alan Wood
0400 792 811
*Images are used for advertising purposes. Actual business images may not appear.