Designed to cater to all needs with wholesome healthy food, fast service and catering delivery to the CBD area. There is a full breakfast and lunch menu available, plenty of space for meetings and gatherings and a gallery space for hire.
The Courthouse Cafe services local white-collar office workers, lawyers, clients from the court, City of Geelong Staff, Court House Youth Arts visitors, Geelong Gallery staff/visitors and the surrounding businesses.
Ideally located in the Old Courthouse building, the café has been operating for 20 years in this very same location.
The key features of the business are:
• Location, Location, Location is key for foot traffic and steady business, being within the business district and surrounded by the Arts precinct there is always steady foot traffic past the café.
• The quality foods and great pricing with Merlo coffee make for a great point of difference and suits the Arts culture who support locals and love their food and coffee.
• Ample seating and beautiful building design provide an ambience that is great for winter visits and external seating provides an added bonus on Sunny days.
• Located in a shared space with the CHYA there are always people in and around the building.
• The fully equipped commercial kitchen allows for external catering in addition to dining in.
• The existing owner has negotiated a strong lease with Council that enables expenses to be effectively controlled.
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Summary.
Asking Price: $189,000 Plus SAV
Finn Business Sales
Geelong & South West Victoria
(03) 5259 9970
Broker: Alan Wood
0400 792 811
* Some pictures used are for advertising purposes only. Actual business images may not be shown.