Business Broker Partner
Business Broker Partner
Are you moving into your semi-retirement years and looking for a fulfilling role that will use your strong history of corporate or business experience that will allow you the choice in work/life balance and a nice income to make it worthwhile?
We are looking for someone with sound commercial acumen to join our Business Broking team in Geelong, The Bellarine and Surf-Coast. The opportunity exists for you to build your own business either part time or full time with all of our back-office support. You will manage buyers through the sale process, liaise with clients and coordinate settlements as an integral part of our small but high performing team.
• Meeting with buyers and sellers.
• Providing input into the implementation of the marketing and advertising campaigns to maximise buyer enquiry for specific listings.
• Helping buyers find the right business that is a match, and then guiding them through the offer, negotiation and settlement phases of a business sale.
• This role is commission-based.
• Typically Monday-to-Friday at hours that suit you.
• Our entire system is largely automated – we want you to simply spend most of your time talking with clients, and helping the.
• You will partake in our training program and be supported with all of your back office needs.
• We have a highly ethical culture. It’s important to put the client before your or our needs.
• Listings – Our full marketing program provides you an ongoing flow of listing enquiries.
• Buyers – We are part of an Australia wide group that receive over 1000 new buyer enquiries for our businesses every month. You will be part of this large network.
The successful applicant will likely have a strong background in a senior corporate field probably with some experience in sales or have run their own business before.
• Positive, flexible, confident, customer-focused & team-minded person.
• Strong interpersonal skills (both written and oral).
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Ability to communicate effectively with staff and stakeholders.
• Well-developed project management and organisational skills.
• Good level of computer skills including the Microsoft suite and basic accounting skills.
Opportunity to earn $100,000+ per annum.
Applicants should send a current C.V and Covering Note to Alan Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Alan on 04 0079 2811 for a confidential discussion.