Botanica Container Cafe
Botanica Container Cafe
Take over a unique mobile container cafe 2.4 m X 2.2 m on wheels that can be used as a temporary installation or an outdoor facility. The purchaser can set up without a building permit depending on local council policies. The rent will be minimal as you own the premises. Take advantage of Councils easing occupancy permits due to Covid-19 and set up to service commercial development sites, sporting facilities, or sublease to a local factory outlet or gymnasium.
The current Vendor, the brainchild, has set up Botanica as a semi-permanent pop-up cafe that currently turns over $3,000 per week, opening from 6.00 am until 11.00 am over six days serving coffee toasted sandwiches, small snacks, and drinks. This business is a single person owner operation fully kitted out and ready for a new owner to take over and enjoy. The business comes with all the right gear and suppliers to have you serving up coffee and food on-trend and super delicious that will see you quickly become the local’s regular.
The container unit comes with a 64-amp power supply and a flexible water connection with waste available. The container has been rewired and plumbed by the current Vendor. Equipment includes an outdoor patio set with a table and chairs and three planter boxes for enclosing the site.
The full plant & equipment list is as follows:
• 8′ custom-fit shipping container on castor wheels, awning, all doors deadbolted, 64-amp power, mains water
• 2 – group Synesso MVP with timber handles and custom paintwork
• Mazzer Kony Electronic (with custom paint to match coffee machine)
• Mahlkonig EK-43
• Square Stand and Square Terminal with iPad
• Marco 1.8 L Batch Brewer
• Brewista 1.2 L Stout Variable Temperature Electric Kettle
• Norris under bench glasswasher
• Polar under bench 3-door glass fridge
• 670 L upright top mount compressor single door fridge.
• Custom planter box with plant screen (seating on front and back bar seating on end) on castor wheels
• 6 m x 6 m arbour with shade and built-in planters and seating
• 4.2 m x 1.1 m communal table
• Outdoor wicker style dining chairs
• Misc. bar seating
• Twin micron inline water filtration
• 1600 mm electric temperature control griddle
• Brewista smart scales, Acaia pearl scales, tamper, tamp pad, dosing cups
• 7 x Motta milk jugs
• Misc. Cutlery/ Crockery
If you are looking for a low-cost semi-mobile cafe that is super modern and just waiting for the right owner operator to get in and build up the customer good vibes, then enquire now.
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Fact Sheet.
Price $100,000 + SAV
Finn Business Sales
Geelong and South West Victoria
(03) 5259 9970
Broker: Laurie Farrell
0418 339 230