Bendigo’s Packaging Supplies
Bendigo’s Packaging Supplies
A family-owned and operated wholesale hospitality packaging supplies business with an annual seven-figure turnover and mid-six-figure returns servicing Bendigo and surrounding towns.
Bendigo’s Packaging supplies a diverse customer base with a wide range of packaging supplies, including food service packaging, washroom and janitorial products, cleaning chemicals, an assortment of bags, and industrial and custom printed packaging.
Through the Covid-19 pandemic, Bendigo’s Packaging Supplies has proven to be “pandemic proof”. The business traded strongly throughout and has been able to capitalise on the high demands for essential products such as hygiene and sanitising products, takeaway food packaging, and the introduction of several new product lines that have now become core categories.
The key features of the business are:
• Well-established local supplier to Bendigo and surrounding towns with a service radius of 140 km
• Extremely diverse customer base covering several different industries
• Their Hostprint brand supplies custom printed packaging to the Hospitality Industry
• Steady seven-figure sales turnover annually with a comfortable six-figure profit margin
• Long-established supply partnerships
• Operate from modern premises with ample warehouse space, reception and display area, offices, and amenities for staff
• The business is deemed “pandemic proof” as they offer essential products and remained open throughout this period
• Employ an experienced team of customer-focused people who are local to the area
What makes this business successful?
Bendigo’s Packaging Supplies enjoys a healthy and very well-established customer base in Bendigo and the surrounding suburbs. It has a significant regional presence with a service radius of approx. 140 km from the Bendigo warehouse. They also service customers on an ‘as need’ basis in Shepparton, Cobram, Deniliquin, Daylesford, Nagambie, and Ballarat.
One owner-operator works in the business as the Managing Director. The team are experienced and customer-focused and includes one full-time sales/purchasing, one permanent part-time admin/reception, two full-time store workers/drivers, and one casual store worker/driver.
The operating hours provide a work and lifestyle balance operating Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM and are closed on the weekends.
Supply partnerships are long-established, with the core suppliers being the biggest and best in the business. Due to these long relationships, suppliers have come to understand and appreciate the Threlfall Packaging business objectives, which has led to the continued supply of quality products, price support and product innovation.
Bendigo’s Packaging Supplies is a turnkey business with further growth opportunities ready for new owners or a similar business looking to forward or horizontally integrate.
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review.
Price $1,650,000 + SAV
Finn Business Sales Geelong and South West Victoria
(03) 5259 9970
Broker: Mark Hall
0403 303 013
*Images are used for advertising purposes. Actual business images may not appear.