The leading independent supplier of parts and lubricating oils and filters to the construction, mining and quarry industries. Belmont Diesel has served the Geelong and broader community for almost 30 years.
Services include rebuilding engines and transmissions and performing hydraulic cylinder and other component repairs.
The business has established itself as a reliable supplier, importing low hour earthmoving equipment from the USA and Europe for clients, providing large scrapers, front end loaders, and dump trucks. They carry an extensive range of spare parts to support the equipment and give their clients minimal downtime for repairs and servicing.
Belmont Diesel can provide their clients with the following:
• Reliability and trustworthiness – clients know they can rely on them for the right advice and support
• Their inventory is geared to support the industry they operate in
• They carry an extensive range of parts to support their clients
• They can turn out a repair job rapidly and assist with repairs when required
• They offer customers and clients advice on service requirements and filtration
• Some of the spare parts they carry in stock are exclusive to them and the only ones in Australia
Products and services include:
• Rebuild engines and Allison transmissions
• Hydraulic cylinder and other component repairs
• Supply diesel engines and engine parts
• Import low hour earthmoving equipment from the USA and Europe
• Supply lubricating oils, coolants, and filters
• Keep an extensive range of Terex Scraper and Rigid Truck parts and exchange components in stock
• Leading wholesale distributor of OEM and aftermarket parts and oils
The key features of the business are:
• Long-standing business
• Well renowned business in the industry with exclusive distribution arrangements
• Fast turnaround with quality workmanship on repairs
• Extensive inventory of products
What makes the business successful?
The business is run by one owner-operator and has qualified staff working full time, part-time, and casual. Marketing and advertising are minimal due to a strong reputation within the industry; they have many repeat clients, and word of mouth brings new clients.
They have a large client base in the construction, mining, and quarry industries; however, they also supply clients from the building, dredging and agriculture industries. Their reliability and knowledge, extensive inventory for parts and products, and established reputation for quality workmanship are second to none.
The business can grow further with more staff employed as more work is available in the area than they currently take on. Hiring an on-the-road representative to push their filtration products and services would drive more business and build an even more extensive client list.
If you are looking for an essential service business with a fantastic reputation and a long list of clients in major industries across the board, then enquire now.
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review.
Price $500,000 + SAV
Finn Business Sales
Geelong and South West Victoria
(03) 5259 9970
Broker: Ashley Brimacombe
0417 805 438